- Introductions to agriculture and farm life in the 19th century
- Experiential learning about the lives and work of family members
- Activities focusing on the integral role of farm animals in early Minnesota agriculture
- The dramatic changes in mid-19th century agriculture
- Historic methods of food production, preservation and farming methods
Scholarships Available for Qualifying Schools
The Friends of the Kelley Farm and other organizations provide financial support to subsidize reduced or free admission to students from qualified schools. Visit the Minnesota Historical Society website to learn more about school programs at the Kelley Farm.